PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated & Uncoated
The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated & Uncoated set is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. It is best used for determining how Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process, as well as a HTML value reference for digital media display intent.
How to use
Locate colors by number by using the index immediately after the 112 New PANTONE Colors and/or at the back of the guide. Compare and evaluate colors only under optimal lighting conditions. Use the lighting indicator tool found at the back of the guides or a light booth supporting either D65 or D50 light sources.
Over time any and all papers will yellow and inks will fade. In order to ensure you have the most accurate color for specification and evaluation, Pantone recommends that you replace your guides and books annually.
- Cross-reference PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) colors to sRGB, CMYK and Hex color for Web/HTML
- Best manage your on-press or digital color reproduction expectations
- Including 112 New PANTONE Colors
- This two-guide set features 1,845 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colors shown side-by-side with their four-color process printed equivalents on both coated and uncoated paper, enabling printers and designers to quickly determine how closely Solid Colors can be matched in CMYK.
- Colors are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colors to their ultimate printed or digital design intent.
- New colors have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
- Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges.
- Printed colors bleed off both page sides so they can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colors by number.
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal color scanning and portability.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.