Here are the top 15 Most Popular Video Sites as derived from our rank which is updated average of each website's
Traffic Rank from Compete and Quantcast,Alexa Global Traffic Rank.
Many years ago mankind going to save informations for future ages. Legacy of our age is quality video that accuracy shows how doing many things. Better may be straight impact in the human brain... But simply creating a movie file is not enough. There are more elements to a video that determine its marketing success than simply having a video on your YouTube channel. Why YouTube? YouTube is one of the largest search engines in the world, alongside Google. As of March 2015, creators filming in YouTube Spaces have produced over 10,000 videos which have generated over 1 billion views and 70+ million hours of watchtime. Both YouTube and Google display videos depending on the keyword being searched. Their algorithms use the data you give them to determine if your video is relevant to the searcher.
Video Search Engine Optimization (Video SEO) is the process of adding metadata to your website so that a search engine can better read what's on your page. The video's metadata will tell search engines things like:
Webmaster includes this metadata in your website to optimize your site for search engine indexing. The goal of Video SEO is to drive more traffic to your website. Optimizing your video content for search engines means that your pages will show up in video-specific search results, thus driving more traffic to your site. Using recommended markup makes it easier for YouTube and Google to discover and index your content.
Here are some tips on how you can maximize the Video SEO impact on your video.
Make sure you update the title and descriptions properly for all of your videos uploaded.
1. The Title matters. The title of your video is a strong ranking factor in YouTube and Google’s search algorithm. Using your main keyword in the title increases the video’s chance of ranking higher for the keyword you are targeting. The title should be relevant for the video. Make sure it's short and sweet. Don't try too hard to make it wordy, or shove too many keywords into it. Just focus on appropriately naming the video for a viewer's experience.
2. The description of your video is a longer version of your title. This is where you can go into more detail about your video and include links that will drive traffic to your website or other channels. It should be informative, creative, and compelling while also including the relevant keywords you couldn’t fit into your video title. e as descriptive as possible, but again don't go overboard with keywords. Make the description useful for viewers, not for bots.
3. Annotations are the little pop up boxes that help drive additional engagement within your channel or website. They also allow you to explain something in further detail.
4. Transcribe your video for Google and other search engines. Your potential client may to use Webcrawler or exotical search engine that likes to him many years. Only you can leverage that information to help your video get indexed with optimal context.
5. Share your video by many ways.
Inbound links are what powers SEO in the traditional sense. The more links there are pointing to your page or video, the higher it ranks in Google’s search. This makes sharing your video a great strategy to improving your video’s visibility in Google.
6. Check and re-optimize your video after indexing. Make sure you have related content on your page so that search engines have context surrounding the video. If you notice an increase in traffic from specific searches, add more content for those visitors. Choose a thumbnail that looks attractive for the topic at hand. Use the Google Video extension to the Sitemap protocol to give Google information about video content on your site.
© Copyright 2019 ANB webdesign