All Kurti Design Styles Exist In The World! Part.4
Shirt kurti kurti design looks like a really long shirt. Blue cotton shirt style kurti very similar to common shirt. Regular fit kurti with a uncircled blue band neck contrasting collar and sleeves and free waistline. You can easily pair them up with skinny jeans or jeggings, the best with black leggins. Wear shirt style short kurti with knee length tight skirt for professional look at work or business lunch. People with rectangular body shape can look good with these kurtis.
38. Short Kurti
Short kurtis look more like a top or short tunic. If you are short in height then you can go for short kurtis that should not reach below your thighs. Don’t wear short kurti on leggings; instead go for jeans or jeggings, it can be well teamed up with trousers or denims. Always wear Patiala salwar with short kurti to highlight the pleats. Wrap around palazzo only goes well with short kurti because other kurti covers the pattern of palazzo. A short kurti looks amazing with a long skirt or even harem pants. The light and short kurtis can be paired with the tiny colored shorts for the perfect clubbing outfit that is sure to turn heads everywhere. Pair sleeveless short kurti with maxi skirt for a decent look on outing. Some of the short kurtis are available with belt and some are not, for your choose. Avoid wearing short kurtis as it will not look great on tall stature.
39. Straight Kurti
Pair this straight kurtis with a band neck with leggings or pencil fit jeans and vaunt it for a cool fashion look. Woman in straight kurti get an elegant look. Straight kurti adds a personality to women's beauty. Straight kurta is simple look and offers optimum comfort ability, can be clubbed with leggings, churidars, jeans, palazzos and many more like these. Straight and long straight kurti gives decent professional look with matching plain palazzo.
40. Tail Cut Kurti
If you are looking for the best pick in kurtis for any formal function then this style will be a perfect choice for you. It comes with layered pattern. One side of the Tail Cut Kurti will be short than the other side (a short front side or a back side) to give a tail of the other side like look. This kurta type is suitable for tall personality and also all body shapes like round, pear, inverted triangular, rectangular and more. For teenagers and young ladies this kurti is the ultimate one. You can match up both leggings and jeans for a stylish look. It is available in various lengths. Depending upon your height decide the length which will go well with you. When you wear the tail cut kurti, To look gorgeous and trendy, club tail cut kurti with bright accessory.
41. Tiered Kurti
Tiered Kurtis are variants of flared kurtas, where horizontal panels are attached one below the other from the lower waistline giving fullness to the look. Since it gets flared off from the waistline, it suits all body shapes again. Longer kurtas are common in market place, where if you own a shorter one somewhere above knee level with less flares then it can set a new trend. Tiered Kurtis gives you glamorous classic look.
42. Trail Cut Kurti
Trail Cut Kurtis are another variant of C-shaped Cut Kurti, where there will C-cut on both front and back hemline. Trail cut kurti trail may be on the both sides too. There are different textiles and like chiffon, silk and cotton, so, you have a lot of choice to choose from. The trail on the back gives the kurti the effect of a princess gown. It looks most amazing like a trail following the girl wearing it. These kurtas will usually be smaller in length. It is suitable for pear shaped, inverted triangular, rectangular body shapes. You can use jewellery with these kurtis. Best when paired with leggins, jeggins and palazzos and are often worn as dresses by girls.
43. Tulip Kurti
This is a must-have kurti for any teenage girl. This is a variant of hi-low kurta, where there will be two front panels started from waistline that are overlapped on each other giving petal shape. Cut to a tulip structure, this tulip kurti is fastened with drawstrings at the back and is detailed with elasticated waistline.The hemline has a tulip shape where two hemlines overlap each other. This effect helps to create an majestic impression at any occasion: party, first date or romantic evening, wedding. Add a touch of elegance to your look with this Tulip Kurta.Club it with cigarette pants, jeggins and high heels for a feminine curves.You can wear different types of jewellery and fashionable shoes along with the kurti. You can also wear it as a dress. This is ideal to be worn at parties.
Fine-looking kurtis for women has put the western outfits a step back and todays professional woman likes to buy ethnic kurti online and wear them at work every day. These beautiful and stunning kurtis enhances a womans identity at a very reasonable investment cost. Buying a kurti enables the best choice for easy and comfortable clothing with the perfect colour, size, type, fabric and price.
Please, note these advices to wear kurtis look well:
- 3/4 sleeves kurti look better on jeans instead of short or cap sleeves kurti;
- A-line kurta smartly hides those extra brackets from your body frame giving you a balanced and
- You can pair A-line kurtis with fitted leggings or churidars for gorgeous appeal;
- Opt for a floor length anarkali kurti with works of zari and pair it with bling shoes to add more glitz on the dance floor;
- Get designer look by pairing long, contrast Angarakha style Kurti with polka dot Palazzo; and long trail cut kurti with crochet Palazzo;
- Club dhoti kurtis with sparkling or contemporary jewellery;
- Dhoti kurtas can be teamed up with jeggins or leggings;
- Wear dhoti salwar with well-fitted kurti;
- Skinny jeans are nicely paired with knee length kurti and hip length kurtis;
- Women having a fat adhere or side brackets can choose dark colours which make them to look slim and toned;
- Mix and match the kurti-palazzo combo or play color block to maximize the benefits of this Indo-Western kurtis trend.
- For party look, pair crushed palazzo with short printed Kurti or short angarakha kurti; plain palazzo with sequined peplum kurti and georgette Palazzo with high neck embroidered kurti;
- Jeans Capri paired with summer printed kurtis looks great for outing, beach parties, etc.;
- Straight kurtis for girls are mostly floral printed and comes with chic embellishments:
- Try leggings or skinny jeans with kurti longer than mid-calf;
- Pair heavily patterned leggings or printed leggings with simple, non-patterned or non- printed top;
- When you have a straight or square shaped body without curves, you must avoid body-hugging kurtis;
- If You should avoid skin-tight kurtis or wide neck kurtis, bright coloured printed kurtis are also ideal on them.